ISO 45001 is an international standard, recognized worldwide, that defines the requirements for an occupational health and safety (OH&S) management system.
An organization that is ISO 45001 certified demonstrates to its employees, customers and representatives its commitment to ensuring the highest standards of health and safety in the workplace and ensures compliance with the requirements of the standard.
ISO 45001 certification is a voluntary instrument that allows certified organisations to have a flexible and effective tool to better assess occupational risks and to improve safety and working conditions.
ISO 45001 is applicable to any organisation, from cottage industries to large multinationals, regardless of size, type and activity.
How can ISO 45001 certification help the company? Simple! ISO 45001 specifies the requirements that the management system must fulfil, but does not define how these are to be achieved. This means flexibility and freedom to organize the management system in the most appropriate way, respecting the processes and functioning of the company.
Flexibility is also the key principle behind the audits carried out by the Vireo-Interface. Our auditors take a dynamic and functional approach to ISO certifications, aiming to verify the functionality and effectiveness of the management system, rather than just checking the documentation.
By obtaining ISO 45001 certification, the organisation will be able to:
- Identify risks and assess opportunities for improvement;
- Pursue the reduction of the number of accidents and promptly deal with near misses;
- Enhance its credibility and image by demonstrating its compliance with a standard which is recognized worldwide;
- Demonstrating to customers and stakeholders its commitment, not only to comply with current occupational health and safety regulations, but also to seek continuous areas of improvement;
- Obtaining economic benefits: INAIL funding by submitting the OT24 form, reduction of insurance premiums and reduction of accident management costs
- Gain access to new markets, including foreign ones, and public and private tenders;
- Increase staff involvement and create a culture of continuous improvement.
The cost proposed by VIREO for ISO 45001 certification is calibrated according to the characteristics of the individual organisation, taking into account countless aspects defined by the IAF documents, such as: number of employees, type of processes, risk level of activities, etc.
The organisation also has the opportunity to streamline time and costs by choosing VIREO as the sole entity for the management of the ‘Certification Package‘. This allows the company to have a single point of contact for the management of all certifications and to be able to carry out audits for several certification schemes in a combined manner, optimising the audit process and reducing time and costs.
Numerous companies have already chosen us as their sole certification management body, recognising our experience, professionalism and functional approach to certifications.
Contact us without obligation to get to know us and learn more about our services.
By obtaining the ISO 45001 certification, your organization will be able to:
–Enhance its credibility and image by demonstrating its compliance with a standard which is recognized worldwide;
– Demonstrate its commitment to constantly improving the quality of services and products, complying with relevant technical standards;
– Enhance its credibility and image by demonstrating its compliance with a standard which is recognized worldwide;
– Demonstrate its commitment to protecting the environment to customers and representatives, not only by complying with current environmental regulations, but also in seeking continuous areas of environmental improvement;
– Obtain economic benefits: INAIL (National institute for insurance against industrial injuries) funding by using the OT24 form, reduction of insurance premiums and reduction of costs related to accident management;
– Gain access to new markets, including foreign ones, and public and private tenders;
– Increase staff involvement and create a culture of continuous improvement;
The validity of the accredited certificates issued to companies by Vireo issues has no geographical boundaries.
ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001 certificates are valid for 3 years.
Vireo does not define the cost of certification based on the time spent in the company for verification, but calculates the costs based on the characteristics of the individual organization and the types of operations it carries out.
Vireo is a young and dynamic certification body, able to manage any type of certification thanks to a wealth of experience and knowledge of the standards, as well as the competence and professionalism of its auditors.
Companies choose us because our service is flexible, attentive and customer-focussed.
ISO 9001, 14001, or 45001 certification begins with an initial two-step verification:
- Stage 1: consists of an audit at the company, mainly of an exploratory nature, and a first visit to the site. The auditor will evaluate whether the documentation prepared by the company complies with the requirements of the relevant standards and they will carry out a detailed analysis of the nature of the company’s processes.
- Stage 2: based on the evidence collected, the auditor will verify compliance with the requirements defined by the standard.
If compliance is established, the company will receive the certificate which is valid for three years. The certified organization will be audited annually to assess compliance with the requirements of the standard so as to maintain the validity of the certification.